I'm a big fan of Donna Eaton's photography and I love what she did with this gorgeous Cala Lily.
Donna shares her post-processing:
- Took image into Nik Color Efex Pro and used the detail extractor on the flower to bring out details.
- Adjusted the hue and saturation with an adjustment layer.
- Applied the texture, Ebullience from the Solstice Collection.
- Used free transform to reverse the layout of the texture on the image.
- Adjusted the blending mode to normal at 70%.
- Removed texture from Calla Lily in some areas using a layer mask and a large soft brush at 40%.
- Cleaned up some areas of the lily and a removed a small area of texture on the bottom right (next to stem) from background using content aware.
- Took image back into Nik Color Efex Pro and used the Brilliance and Warmth filter to warm the image slightly and used the Darken/Lighten Center filter to bring more attention/light to the Calla Lily.
- Did a final levels adjustment.
The Original Image:
Find more of Donna's photography and connect