Product Digital Downloads Trouble-Shooting
A few answers to the most common questions about your product digital downloads.
Q. How do I get my Digital Downloads?
A. Your download link will be mailed to you after checkout.
You will receive 3 emails
- A confirmation of your order.
- A receipt from Paypal.
- The download link(s).
Please be patient. Sometimes emails get hung up in cyberspace. Have a cup of coffee and check back. Also check your spam folder.
Need to Get Your Download Links Again?
Log-in Here with your email address and order number. Your order number is in the subject line of the confirmation email you received after your order. You will also get an email with your download links. Links are good for 3 downloads and do not expire.
I highly recommend that you back-up your downloads off computer immediately upon purchase.
File Download Trouble-Shooting.
I use professional services that handle my file delivery. While the majority of times downloads have no problems, failed downloads can occur from a number of reasons. These are often large files, so there could be a drop in your connection during the download.
Here are a few tips for successful downloads.
- Be sure to give your file time to download. It may be a large file. If you continue to click the link before it's finished, you will burn through the allowed 5 clicks.
- Watch the download progress in your browser to see that it has completed before you attempt to open the file or re-click the link.
- Check your download location for the file.
- If the ordering process seems hung, sometimes, closing your browser and restarting it can help. Also, clearing the history and cache.
- Also, try another browser. (Internet Explorer is the worst for problems. I recommend Firefox or Chrome.)
- If you run out of allowable clicks on your download, just contact me to reactivate the links for you.
- Your download links are emailed to your Paypal email address. Be sure you are checking the right email account for your links.
Q. How do I Open My Downloaded Zip Files?
A. Be sure to check your download folder for all downloads. If your system does not automatically unzip the file, just double-click to open.
Zip File Trouble-Shooting.
- If you are having trouble opening the zip file, try another way to open. I recommend the free Stuffit Expander. Download Here.
- On rare occasions, zip files can become corrupted during download. If you get error messages trying to open, re-download the file and try again.
How To Apply A Discount Coupon →
← How To Use The B&W Overlays
Leave a Reply