This year, I was one of the presenters at Design Cuts' Create More Live Event. I talked about Greeting Card Design and gave a demonstration of a card design.
Some of the Topics Covered
- The creative process.
- Different ways to publish (and sell) your cards.
- Printing Your Cards.
- Tips for printing offset.
Catch The Replay
You can watch the replay for free on Design Cuts. Click the Design Cuts Link or the image below.
ResourcesCollections featured in the Greeting Card Demo:
- Oh Deer Vintage Illustrations
- The Complete Inspirational Textures & Elements Collection
- The Vintage Christmas Illustrations Compendium
- Vintage French Papers and Overlays Collection
Fonts Used In the Greeting Card Above
Love these fonts used in my holiday card! Below are links to buying at Design Cuts.
- Fairy Tales Font by Artimasa (Happy Holidays)
- Macarons Font Family by Latinotype (Ampersand)
- Valent Font by ShoutBam (A Joyous New Year)
Note-the font links are affiliate links.